On November 15th at a neutral site, the Bears beat the Eagles, 84-74.
Pierre Jackson put on a clinic for the Eagles with 31 points in 36 minutes, 18 of those points coming from three-point range. Jackson was also a factor with a game-leading seven assists.
Baylor came out ahead in turnover margin and offensive rebounding.
Baylor used its advantage on the boards to generate more second-chance shots with a total of 11 offensive rebounds to their nine. Turnovers made a difference with 13 giveaways for the Eagles.
|A+||Andrew Van Nest||14||13||0||3||1||0||0|
It never hurts to grab an early season win. The Bears are on their way to meeting the expectations set by last year's squad. The Bears have moved up to 3-0.
Up next the Bears face College of Charleston at home on November 24th.
- Pierre Jackson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Pierre Jackson accounted for 36.9% of the team's points.
- Baylor started 3-0 during the 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2002, 2001, 2000, and 1999 seasons (since 1996).
- Pierre Jackson had a career high with 6 three pointers.
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:36 left to go.
Boston College Game Notes:
- Ryan Anderson accounted for 33.7% of the team's points.
- Ryan Anderson set a career high with 9 field goals made.
Check out the complete Games Notes
Tags: Pierre Jackson